What are the benefits of Enzaq Green Lipped Mussel Powder?
Through proven scientific tests over the past 40 years, Enzaq Green Lipped Mussel Powder can assist in:
- Joint pain and flexibility
- Digestive support
- GI tract health
- Glucose modulation
- Brain and heart health
What are the nutritional values?
- Multi-vitamins: (A, B complex, D & E)
- Multi-minerals and trace elements from the sea
- High quality proteins containing 19 essential amino-acids
- Marine mucopolysaccharides; Chondroitin Sulfates and ionized collagens
- Enzaq Mussel omega-3 polyunsaturated marine lipids
Who can use green lipped mussel powder?
Anyone can use our green lipped mussel powder, even for veterinary purposes.
Are there any side effects?
Enzaq Green Lipped Mussel Powder is 100% natural and is enriched with multi-vitamins and minerals, with no known side effects. However caution should be used by those with shellfish allergies.
What applications can it be used in?
The mussel powder is perfect for tableting, encapsulation and dry powder blends.
What is the recommend dosage?
We recommend using a minimum intake of 3 grams a day. The more you take, the greater and better the results.
How should I store green lipped mussel powder?
It is best to store the mussel powder in a cool, dry and dark place.
Why use flash dry method?
Through the flash dry process, Enzaq is able to manufacture the mussel powder quickly and retain highest quality level of nutrients which are normally lost compared to freeze dry methods.
Click here to find out more about our process
Is the powder traceable?
Yes, our green lipped mussel powder is tracked at every stage. From the start of water quality control, harvesting, manufacturing to transporting the powder to the customer.
Is your green lipped mussel powder safe?
It is 100% safe. Enzaq does not add any preservatives or “stabilisers” and only harvests the freshest green lipped mussels to ensure optimal nutritional quality and sustainability. Through our dry process it also reduces the risk of contamination.
What quality control measurements are in place?
- Mussels are grown and harvested in waters monitored by Marlborough Shellfish Quality Programme.
- All harvests are fully licensed by New Zealand’s Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and in accordance with MPI regulations.
- Processing plant operates under a registered Risk Management Programme (RMP), which incorporates a rigid HACCP plan and 32 supporting programmes.
- Enzaq is licensed as a Primary Processor and Exporter by MPI.
- We also operate to the rigorous USFDA requirements of their National Shellfish Sanitation Programme (NSSP).